Monday, November 2, 2009

Musical Glasses


I don't know about you, but I find that my toddler gets particularly restless around dinner time. Of course, this doesn't work well for making dinner...

Here's something I did one evening that helped keep everyone happy: gathered the glasses that were going to go on the table that night and filled them with water to different levels. I gave M a small metal instrument to ding the cups (along with strict instructions not to touch the water itself) and let her serenade me with "water music" while I worked. Fun!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

That's great that she obeyed your instructions to not touch the water . . . somehow I can't see that happening at my house!

Sandi said...

That's great that she obeyed your instructions to not touch the water . . . somehow I can't see that happening at my house!