Monday, October 3, 2011

Coffee Filter Towers

I know this is a little goofy, but we had so much fun the other evening, sitting down together on a blanket with a package of coffee filters and seeing how high we could build towers out of the filters.  

They really are fun to stack.  The fluffier you make them, the easier it is to make them pile high.  At one point, we had a tower as tall as little G (much to her delight).

Then of course, there is knocking them down and reveling in the floating coffee filters like snowfall- fun!

2 comments:

maryanne @ mama smiles said...

What a fun activity! I didn't realize they would stack so tall!

The Activity Mom said...

Just wanted to stop by and thank you for visiting my blog and commenting on the Sticky Sensory Table. =)
The coffee filter tower is such a cool idea. I have so many of those that I don't use anymore. It might be neat to paint them green and make it into a Christmas tree at Christmas time. fun! 
Thanks again!