Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Play Doh and Rubber Stamps

For a while now I've felt a little guilty about not better utilizing these fabulous animal track rubber stamps that my mother got for the girls a while back.  It's just been so hard for me to get excited about the combination of ink pads and toddlers.  Paint is a little better, but still messy.

Yesterday I was so tickled to find a low- mess way to use them.  They work great with play-doh!  Even little G can get fun effects with them with no help.

7 comments:

Sue Walker said...

What a great idea.  Aside note:  I love the smell of Playdoh.  That picture makes me almost smell it.

Brooke @ Letkidscreate said...

I love your idea. I have a bunch that might be fun to play with in the dough.

Erin Loh said...

Love it! I've got oodles of stamps (but I'm not a big fan of inky mess either...). 

maryanne @ mamasmiles said...

This is a fantastic idea! I'll be pinning to my rainy day pinterest board!

rubber stamps said...

i love the way of using rubber stamps....

TwoChicksAndAHen said...

This is such a great idea.  Thanks for sharing!

Dil said...

This is excellent ! Thank you......... My family day care children will exciting......